Real Triumphs brand platform
- Brand positioning
- Creative overview
- Copy guidelines
- Color palette
- Logo usage
- Design elements
- Logo guidelines
- Connections to other FIU campaigns
- Real wordmark
- Color palettes
- Energy lines
- Headline styling
- Textured backgrounds
- For CMYK assets please contact email@example.com
Email signature generator
You can now create your own email signature by filling out the Email Signature Generator. The generator ensures your signature is already accessible and in the correct format. The approved email signature for the university does not include images such as logos, ranking badges, etc. These do not meet accessibility requirements.
In order to maintain a professional and consistent image, this email signature may not be combined with other unit, rankings, or partner logos.
The approved email signature for the university does not include images such as logos, ranking badges, etc. However, if you choose to use any graphic or image, the number must be limited and alt-text is mandatory for accessibility purposes.
Florida International University
Your Title, Your Office/Department
11200 SW 8th Street Miami, Florida 33199
P: (305) 348-2000
The use of official logos helps give your organization a professional appearance. Contained in each of these downloadable ZIP files, you’ll find a full set of logos in PDF and PNG formats. Learn about requesting and using logos with our brand standards.
* You may start to notice new links for our logos! We are working on improving the experience of working with our branding materials. If you have an issue downloading a logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Templates & Tools
FIU offers the following templates and tools for your marketing and communications efforts.
The FIU Canva Enterprise, which is a paid option available to all colleges and units, provides access to the FIU brand toolkit on Canva which includes colors, assets, templates and more useful materials. While the brand assets, color palette, and more items can be found on this site, Canva provides additional approved templates that can be leveraged for digital communications (social media, e-blast headers, dynamic presentations, etc.)
The benefits of signing up for the Enterprise membership include:
- FIU brand assets in one place (purchased fonts, photos, approved colors, templates, etc.).
- Branded templates created by our team of professional designers.
- These templates are constantly refreshed and augmented with new templates
- These templates also follow our brand guidelines and accessibility such as color contrast requirements
- Template support, feedback and collaboration from the central team – all on the same platform.
- On-going photo uploads of your colleges
- Ability to create your own social media visuals with the approved brand elements
- Unlimited storage for photos and other uploads unlike the Pro or free versions of Canva
If you would like to schedule a demo or a training session, please reach out to Strategic Communications Brand team at email@example.com.
Letterhead & Business Cards
The following templates can be used for all our professional presentations and documents. Below are some options to enhance your communications.
Note: While the official FIU fonts are Frank New, Furore (serif) and Helvetica (alternative), it is also acceptable to use Arial in PowerPoint presentations and word documents to ensure consistency across older versions of the software.
This is the institutional letterhead. You may also replace the FIU logo with your unit logo when appropriate.